We will join the R&D period at customer’s side in order to work out the
perfect solution for fittings.
Metal injection molding (MIM) parts
MIM Technology Overview
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a product of multi-disciplinary and cross-invasion of plastic molding technology, polymer chemistry, powder metallurgy and metal materials. Forming blanks and rapidly manufacturing high-density, high-precision, three-dimensional complex shape structural parts by sintering, which can quickly and accurately transform the design ideas into products with certain structure and functional characteristics, and can directly produce parts in batches. It is a manufacturing technology industry. A new revolution. The process technology not only has the advantages of less conventional powder metallurgy process, no cutting or less cutting, high economic efficiency, but also overcomes the traditional powder metallurgy process products with low density, uneven material, low mechanical properties, and is not easy to form thin wall and complicated structure. Disadvantages, especially suitable for mass production of small, complex and special metal parts.
Advantages of the MIN process
1. It can form and produce metal and ceramic parts with complex shapes at the same time as plastic products.
2. Low product cost, good finish and high precision (±0.3%~±0.1%), generally no subsequent processing is required.
3. The product has high mechanical properties such as strength, hardness and elongation, good wear resistance, fatigue resistance and uniform organization.
4. High utilization rate of raw materials, high degree of production automation, simple process, continuous mass production.
5. No pollution, the production process is produced by clean process.
The 6th Shanghai International Exhibition on Powder Metallurgy, Cemented Carbide and Advanced Ceramics was held at Shanghai Everbright Exhibition from 26th to 29th. Xiaobian saw this year's exhibition